The Department of Defense and the Office of Military Commissions is announcing the Second Dubay Hearing in the case of Ibrahim Ahmed Mahmoud al Qosi v. United States at the Washington Navy Yard Building 200 courtroom, Wednesday, June 12 and Thursday June 13.
Media desiring to attend this hearing at the Washington Navy Yard should send their requests via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests must be received no later than 12:00 PM (EDT), Tuesday, June 4.
Please note that unlike other OMC legal proceedings, the Dubay hearing proceedings will not be transmitted to the Meade CCTV viewing site and unofficial transcripts will not be readily available.
Media members should submit the following information to the email address above:
– Individual’s Name (Last, First, MI)
– Individual’s position
– Sponsoring organization / Media Outlet
– Contact information (cell phone and email)
– Country of residence
– Emergency Point of Contact (name/phone number)
– Date of Birth
– Social Security Number (Passport & Visa Number is SSN not in possession)
– Driver’s License Number
– Name of state that issued Driver’s License
– License plate of Personal Vehicle (if driving on base)
More information including the media ground rules can be viewed at the Office of Military Commissions website at https://www.mc.mil
Expeditionary Legal Complex Photos 2014 can be found at this link: