- Air Force Research Laboratory
- Space and Missile Systems Center
- Sandia National Laboratories
- Missile Defense Agency
- Kirtland AFB
- Kirtland Partnership Committee
- Directed Energy Professional Society
- International Test and Evaluation Association (ITEA)
- NM Spaceport Authority
- Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce
- Albuquerque Hispano Chamber of Commerce
- Quality New Mexico
- Department of Defense (DoD) T&E Policy Documents
- Air Traffic Control Association (ATCA)
Atlantic City, New Jersey
The Air Traffic Control Association (ATCA) hosts an annual air traffic control (ATC) Technical Symposium focusing on the latest ideas, research, products, and services in the ATC arena. The event is held each year in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
- Defense Information Systems Agency
- The Royal Aeronautical Society
4 Hamilton Place
London W1V OBQ, UK
+44 (0)171 499 3515
+44 (0)171 493 1438
- Electronic Warfare Directorate
Air Force Flight Test Center
Edwards Air Force Base, California
- International Foundation for Telemetering (IFT)
- Georgia Institute of Technology, Test & Evaluation Research and Education Center
Distance Learning, Continuing Education and Outreach
P.O. Box 93686
Atlanta, GA 30377
- Simulation Interoperability Standards Organization
The Simulation Interoperability Standards Organization (SISO) focuses on facilitating simulation interoperability and component reuse across the DoD, other Government, and non-government applications.
- The American Society of Test Engineers (ASTE)
The ASTE is an all volunteer nonprofit organization dedicated to helping the “Test Professional” in their daily test work.
- National Training Systems Association
- ESCO Institute – Educational Standards Corporation
- Directorate of Test and Evaluation (AF/TE)
1650 Air Force Pentagon
Washington, DC 20330-1650
- American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA)
Local contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SCORE – Service Corps of Retired Executives
Free Counseling, Low-Cost Workshops
625 Silver SW, Suite 320
Albuquerque NM 87102
SCORE, the Nation’s largest volunteer business counseling service, is a nonprofit association dedicated to help those in business, about to start one, or just thinking about it. Founded in 1964, SCORE is a resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration.
- Directorate of Defense Research and Engineering for Research and Technology (DDR&E (R&T)), includes the latest research and technology through science and technology research programs needed to ensure U.S. technological superiority, the DOD laboratories infrastructure, federally funded research institutions, and programs that help cultivate the next generation of science and technology professionals for the department, among others significant areas. The website also spotlights DDR&E (R&T)’s offices and programs: Research Technology and Laboratories, Strategic Technology Protection and Exploitation, Defense Technical Information Center, Reliance 21, DOD STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) and its outreach efforts.
- https://ac.cto.mil/ highlights the work of the Directorate of Defense Research and Engineering for Advanced Capabilities (DDR&E (AC)), the primary technology transition enabler within the DOD that bridges the divide between technology discovery and capability fielding for the warfighter. DDR&E (AC) recognizes, identifies, explores and ensures the development, integration and funding of new technology and capabilities to maintain U.S. technological superiority. The directorate maintains a focus on the innovative application of technology and works with a robust network of transition partners within and external to the DOD to mitigate gaps through accelerated prototyping, demonstration, and fielding – with the ultimate goal of operational sustainment. The website also features its primary offices, including: Developmental Test, Evaluation and Prototyping, Chief Engineer for Advanced Capabilities and Test Resource Management Center.
Web sites for business opportunities with the Navy