The 2015 PACA Briefing For Industry (BFI), to be held in Albuquerque, NM on August 17-19, 2015, will provide a comprehensive summary of Department of Defense, Department of Energy and other Government agency’s new business opportunities, plus provide a local and national perspective on Government strategies and future directions. If you missed the 2014 Briefing for Industry (BFI), here is what you missed:
- 26 presentations and opportunities from various agencies such as:
- PEO for Strategic Systems
- AFRL Directed Energy, Space Vehicles, Information, Aerospace Systems, 711th HPW, Materials, Sensors, and Office of Scientific Research Directorates
- National Nuclear Security Agency
- Sandia and Los Alamos National Laboratories
- Space and Missile Systems Center Space Development Test Directorate
- High Energy Laser Joint Test Office
- Operationally Responsive Space Office
- Space Port America and Virgin Galactic
- Over 200 opportunities with estimated value of over $6,000,000,000 for bidding over the next few years
- Outstanding keynote and luncheon speakers
- Excellent networking opportunities for large and small businesses
Now mark your calendars for the 2015 BFI and start planning now to attend.
2015 BFI – August 17, 18, and 19 2015
Sponsored by the non-profit Professional Aerospace Contractors Association of New Mexico, BFI 2015 will bring together many of the Federal Government organizations in New Mexico and across the Nation for a comprehensive review of new business opportunities for the coming years. The briefings provide exceptional insights into the Government’s future plans and strategies and an exceptional opportunity to meet with industry and Government customers face-to-face. The event draws in excess of 400 industry and Government representatives annually.
Now in its 29th year, the PACA Briefing for Industry is one of the preeminent events of its kind in the country.
Invited participants will include SMC, AFRL, PEO for Strategic Systems, SMC/SD, HEL JTO, SBIR/STTR Office, WSMR, AFOTEC, NNSA, SNL, LANL, NRO, and others.
For questions or registration help please call our registration staff at 505-796-5660 or toll free 844-CCS-EVNT.