The 2014 PACA Briefing For Industry (BFI), to be held in Albuquerque, NM on August 18-20, 2014, will provide a comprehensive summary of Department of Defense, Department of Energy and other new business opportunities, plus provide a local and national perspective on Government strategies and future directions. If you missed the 2013 Briefing for Industry (BFI), here is what you missed:
- 24 presentations and opportunities from various agencies such as:
- Nuclear Weapons Center
- PEO for Strategic Systems
- AFRL Directed Energy, Space Vehicles, Information, Aerospace Systems, 711th HPW, Materials, and Sensors Directorates
- National Nuclear Security Agency
- Sandia and Los Alamos National Laboratories
- Space and Missile Systems Center and Space Development Test Directorate
- High Energy Laser Joint Test Office
- Operationally Responsive Space Office
- Space Port America and Virgin Galactic
- Over 70 opportunities with estimated value of over $8,000,000,000 for bidding over the next few years
- Outstanding keynote and luncheon speakers
- Excellent networking opportunities for large and small businesses
Now mark your calendars for the 2014 BFI and start planning now to attend.
2014 BFI – August 18, 19, and 20 2014
Sponsored by the non-profit Professional Aerospace Contractors Association of New Mexico, BFI 2014 will bring together most of the Federal Government organizations in New Mexico and across the Nation for a comprehensive review of new business opportunities for the coming year. The briefings provide exceptional insights into the Government’s future plans and strategies and an exceptional opportunity to meet with industry and Government customers face-to-face. The event draws in excess of 450 industry and Government representatives annually.
Now in its 28th year, the PACA Briefing for Industry is one of the preeminent events of its kind in the country.
Invited participants will include SMC, AFRL, AFOSR, NWC, SDTD, JTO, SBIR, WSMR, AFOTEC, NNSA, SNL, LANL, NRO, and others.
For questions or registration help please call our registration staff at 505-796-5660 or toll free 844-CCS-EVNT.